Calling All Prayer Warriors!
OKAY FOLKS...THIS IS HUGE!!! I spoke with the missionary in charge of our ministry in Trinidad yesterday. He has given Ancil, the pastor of Church of the Central Plain, until the end of next week to decide if he will be returning to Trinidad or not (If you don't know why he's not there, read back to previous posts). Why is this huge you might ask? Obviously, my immediate future depends on this decision (I go if he goes, I don't if he doesn't), but it goes so much further than that. Future generations in Trinidad are depending on this decision...and they don't even know it!
If Ancil doesn't return, more than likely, the church there will close for good. God's sovereign reign there doesn't stop and God's ability to bring people into His Kingdom does not stop and for that, I am so thankful to God. I serve a God that is faithful to his people no matter what the circumstance. But, at least for a time until we decide how to proceed there, my ministry in Trinidad stops...Hope Community's ministry in Trinidad stops.
So many people have committed so much time, effort, and prayer into building this partnership that I can't believe that God would have it to end now. So, please, please if you know me (which, if you don't know me and you're reading this...Weird!), if I've had the honor of serving with you in Trinidad, if you love and have a heart for people...please, pray. Pray with all your might that this isn't the end of our ministry there. That the Lord would allow us to continue in His work there, no matter what shape or form that would take. Pray that Ancil would return to Trinidad with a new passion and love for the people there and a clear vision of God's plan for Ancil there.
Thank you for joining me in this. I love you all and am so blessed to have people in my life that I know will respond in prayer to this situation. Thank you...for your prayers and, most of all, for your support and friendship!
If Ancil doesn't return, more than likely, the church there will close for good. God's sovereign reign there doesn't stop and God's ability to bring people into His Kingdom does not stop and for that, I am so thankful to God. I serve a God that is faithful to his people no matter what the circumstance. But, at least for a time until we decide how to proceed there, my ministry in Trinidad stops...Hope Community's ministry in Trinidad stops.
So many people have committed so much time, effort, and prayer into building this partnership that I can't believe that God would have it to end now. So, please, please if you know me (which, if you don't know me and you're reading this...Weird!), if I've had the honor of serving with you in Trinidad, if you love and have a heart for people...please, pray. Pray with all your might that this isn't the end of our ministry there. That the Lord would allow us to continue in His work there, no matter what shape or form that would take. Pray that Ancil would return to Trinidad with a new passion and love for the people there and a clear vision of God's plan for Ancil there.
Thank you for joining me in this. I love you all and am so blessed to have people in my life that I know will respond in prayer to this situation. Thank you...for your prayers and, most of all, for your support and friendship!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home