Thursday, February 09, 2006

Copper in NYC???

Okay, so Copper isn't going to New York City with me, but it's a funny thought! I am however, going to the big city to see CHARLIE! Man, I am so exited! I've missed Charlie the past few weeks. I probably wouldn't have been able to see him anyway, but to know someone is far away makes you miss them none-the-less. Don't get me wrong, this is nothing like when he was in Central Asia...now that was a long way away and was horribly hard (it resulted in me getting a dog that now weighs 90lbs. and is so loveable, but a complete terror with no discipline!...needless to say that trip had long term implications!) So, NYC is like Charlie living next door compared to that, but in reality, still a long way off! So, I'm exited to be able to go and love on him for what we have entitled a Valentine's Weekend Extravaganza!

Meanwhile, Copper will be staying at home with Lisa and Spirit (my roommate and her dog). I think my dog weights about the same as Lisa, so this should be fun! Note to all puppy and future puppy owners...TEACH YOUR DOG DISCIPLINE AND MANNERS WHILE THERE'S STILL A CHANCE! My dog has NONE! Honestly...he can sit and that's about it. He'll stay if he feels like it...so is that really "staying"...I mean, he basically just feels like sitting there and it happens to coincide with me telling him to "stay". No cute tricks...no nothing!

I'll update ya'll on my weekend when I get back...Man, NYC for the weekend...Life Really Isn't that Hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home