Body: Week 1
Ok, so here it is folks! The first Friday weigh in! Careful...now entering dangerous waters! Haha! I don't have a picture for this week, because well, we cant' all be as together as Jeramie and Shannon and make videos. I promise a picture will come in the coming weeks! Here it goes...
Beginning Weight: 190
Weight loss goal (for now): 10 lbs.
Total weight loss week 1: 1.5 lb.
Current Weight: 188.5
I didn't do much this week, to be honest. It was a crazy busy week! I watched what I ate and managed to make it to the gym once and take good walks twice. Hopefully next week will be better and I'll make it to the gym more! We'll see!
And for the record, this is definitely motivating...and mortifying. When I wrote earlier, I didn't think it could be both...but it definitely is! Hahahaha!
Beginning Weight: 190
Weight loss goal (for now): 10 lbs.
Total weight loss week 1: 1.5 lb.
Current Weight: 188.5
I didn't do much this week, to be honest. It was a crazy busy week! I watched what I ate and managed to make it to the gym once and take good walks twice. Hopefully next week will be better and I'll make it to the gym more! We'll see!
And for the record, this is definitely motivating...and mortifying. When I wrote earlier, I didn't think it could be both...but it definitely is! Hahahaha!

8 Comments:
I am so proud of you Sam! Good job!
way to go sam!
Good job Sam.
And, I was unaware that Jeff knew where the blog world was.
Jeff seems to have only lost his way to his own blog....
Thanks for the link love.
Jeff, you can find you blog here.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a FABULOUS week! Congratulations!
nice job, sam :) i'll be cheering you on!
way to go sam. i saw your comment on my blog. thanks for that and yay for losing weight!
Post a Comment
<< Home